10 Things to Know Before Making an Appointment to Enroll or to Watch a Class:
- We train Tues, Wed, Thurs. All classes begin at 6:15pm.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
- Dues are a flat rate of $50 each month –no matter the start date.
- Training is month-to-month with no contract to continue.
- The next payment is due the 1st attended class of the new month.
- Students accumulate a $5 rebate each week by participating in at least two evening classes.
- Rebate money must be collected in person at the last class of the month, otherwise it is donated back to the club.
- Jewelry must be removed or earrings taped.
- When grappling, men must wear a protective cup.
- The free Saturday morning class is a membership perk.
Realize, if you joined mid-month for two weeks you still pay $50. You can then earn $10 back for attending twice each week. Attend three evening classes a week, and you’ve paid $6.67 per class.
If money is an issue, join at the start of a new month to maximize the number of classes for your contribution. Do not negotiate dues. It is disrespectful to the instructor, the program, and the other students currently training.
To schedule an appointment to join UMA or come watch a class, check the box below and fill out the form to choose a time. If you have other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.